We help people with disabilities achieve their goals and ambitions so they can create the kind of lives they want to lead.
- We value people and the choices they make for their lives.
- We value the human spirit and the potential that lies within each person.
- We value supports that help people live, learn, love and have a life of their choosing.
- We value relationships that develop from common bonds and interests.
- We value Self-Determination and its dream about life that goes beyond basic needs.
If you have a developmental disability and would like to know more, call us at 740-732-7144. If you are an adult, the first thing we will do is sit down and have a conversation with you. That's when we will discover what is important to you as well as what is important for you. We'll then take that information and together, with our provider partners, find the opportunities you are looking for in the community.
If you are the parent of an infant or toddler (birth up to the age of three), who has a developmental disability, contact the Noble County Help Me Grow office at 740-732-4958 to learn how early intervention supports can benefit your child.