top of page


Supports Menu

People with developmental disabilities are able to select the people or agencies they want to help them in their daily lives. They are called "providers" and there are many from which to choose.

Click on this link to the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities to search certified providers. Click Here

Your Service and Support Administrator (SSA) at the County Board will help you choose a qualified provider.

If you have questions about how to select a provider, you may also call the Noble County Board of DD at 740-732-7144.

bottom of page